Saturday 3 July 2010

How Academia Works

Brian: Are you the Judæan People's Front?
Reg: Fuck off!
Brian: What?
Reg: Judæan People's Front! We're the People's Front of Judæa! Judæan People's Front … cor!
Francis: Wankers!
Brian: Can I join your group?
Reg: No. Piss off!
Brian: I didn't want to sell this stuff. It's only a job. I hate the Romans as much as anybody.
PFJ: Sssh, ssssh, sssh, sssh, ssssh
Judith: Are you sure?
Brian: Oh. Dead sure ... I hate the Romans already!
Reg: Listen. If you really wanted to join the PFJ, you'd have to really hate the Romans.
Brian: I do!
Reg: Oh yeah? How much?
Brian: A lot!
Reg: Right. You're in. Listen. The only people we hate more than the Romans are the fucking Judæan People's Front.
PFJ: Yeah
Judith: Splitters!
Francis: And the Judæan Popular People's Front.
PFJ: Oh yeah. Splitters!
Loretta: And the People's Front of Judæa.
PFJ: Splitters!
Reg: What?
Loretta: The People's Front of Judæa. Splitters!
Reg: We're the People's Front of Judæa!
Loretta: Oh. I thought we were the Popular Front.
Reg: People's Front!
Francis: Whatever happened to the Popular Front, Reg?
Reg: He's over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment